The following data protection declaration provides an overview of the collection and processing of your data. Protecting your rights is important to us. Therefore, we only process your personal data for the intended purposes. Below we provide you with comprehensive information on the handling of your personal data collected or stored by us in connection with your visit to our website.
The website is subject to Swiss data protection law, in particular the Federal Data Protection Act (DSG). In addition, the data protection declaration is based on the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR), which is important to us. The EU recognizes that Swiss data protection law ensures adequate data protection. Scope of Data Collection
Every access to this website and every retrieval of a file stored on the website are logged. The following information is logged:
- Name of retrieved web page and file
- Date and time of retrieval
- amount of data transferred, notification of successful retrieval
- the IP address of the requesting computer or network.
Further personal data is only recorded if this information is provided voluntarily, for example as part of a contact form, an inquiry or registration.
Purpose of Data Collection
The data is collected and stored for internal, statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation and security of the website. contact forms
The information transmitted in contact forms is forwarded to recipients in our organization by email. It must be assumed that the data is stored on the systems of email and hosting providers. Third Party Content
Content from third parties may be integrated within this website. This always presupposes that the third-party providers know the IP address of the user in order to deliver and display the requested content.
Wherever possible, content from third-party providers is integrated in extended data protection mode (e.g. Google Maps and YouTube videos) or only accessed when actively used (Mailchimp newsletter registration).
Third-party providers may also use the information collected from visiting this website (e.g. IP address) for other purposes. We cannot influence the storage of the IP address or other data by third parties, for example for statistical purposes. As far as this is known to us, we inform the users about it.
The following third-party providers are used on this website:
- Google (Google Maps, Fonts and Youtube)
- Mailchimp Newsletter: https://mailchimp.com/de/legal/
- Amazon S3: https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
The website is hosted in the EU in the Hetzner Online GmbH data center: https://www.hetzner.com/legal/privacy-policy Privacy Rights
Visitors to our website and other people about whom we process personal data can exercise the following data protection rights:
- Demand confirmation free of charge as to whether personal data is being processed by us;
- Request information about our processing of personal data and have the processing of personal data restricted;
- Exercising the right to data portability if and to the extent that the GDPR is applicable;
- Correct, delete (“right to be forgotten”) or block personal data;
- Revoke consent given to the processing of the data and object to the processing of your personal data.
Rights of Data Subjects
Data subjects can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. The responsible data protection authority in Switzerland is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (http://www.edoeb.admin.ch).
No guarantee can be given for compliance with data protection regulations for third-party offers to which links are provided on this website.
responsible for this website and for managing personal data:
hit the code gmbh